Managing Your Career Course
Reviewing your career and life plans and making them work for you
Review your career and life plans by joining our Managing Your Career course. This course will assist you to review your career and life plans, making them work for you. Clarify what you want and identify the steps you need to get you there.
- Managing your Career – the do’s, don’ts and things you should know
- Conducting a Career Audit
- Creating a Career Plan
- Stop getting in your own way - what do you really want?
- Creating work life happiness
Benefits & Learning Outcomes
This course will:
- Provide you with an easy step by step process to review your career and life plan
- Help you to review your current work life balance needs and solutions
- Create a career plan that integrates with your family life and needs
Who is this course for?
The Managing Your Career course is suited to everyone at any career and life stage. It is best attended:
- When you are evaluating your career and life plans and goals
- If you’d like tips from career management experts on how to manage career and family needs
- If you wish to set a direction and pathway for success
Course Enrolment Details
The Managing Your Career course provides you with a guidebook filled with practical tools, activities, valuable information and further resource links. It also include access to a group forum hosted by expert Career Coaches who will answer your parental leave questions. You’ll hear from other working parents on their experiences. This is offered via a live webinar. Enrol anytime. You can start your course instantly and you’ll receive your course materials and forum webinar details via email.
Other Parents@Work Courses
→ Preparing for Parental Leave & Staying in Touch
→ Returning to Work & Reconnecting
→ Care and Wellbeing for You and Your Family
Our courses provide a network of vital support and information to assist working parents to manage work, family and caring needs. These open access learning forums cover each life stage and career transition point an employee will experience on their working parent journey. Executive career coaches deliver the intimate, group-based workshops face-to-face or available online.
Learn more about our Executive Coaches.