Care & Wellbeing for You and Your Family Course
A guide to choosing the right care support needs for you and your family
This course will benefit parents and carers who are looking to review their care needs and how to access support as required. This course has a focus on helping balance career needs and improving wellbeing, whilst juggling work and family life.
- Defining your caring needs for your family
- Getting the help and support you need at home and at work
- Getting family prepared for new care arrangements
- Looking after yourself – managing caring demands and expectations of self and others
Benefits & Learning Outcomes
This course will support parents:
- Help you to clarify your personal and family care and wellbeing needs
- Provide you with options on how to fulfil your care and wellbeing needs
- Provide you with checklists, tools and services you can access for support
Who is this course for?
The Care & Wellbeing for You and Your Family course is suited to everyone – parents, carers and grandparents. It can be attended at any time in conjunction with the other courses.
Course Enrolment Details
The Care & Wellbeing for You & Your Family course provides you with a guidebook filled with practical tools, activities, valuable information and further resource links. It also include access to a group forum hosted by expert Career Coaches who will answer your parental leave questions. You’ll hear from other working parents on their experiences. This is offered via a live webinar. Enrol anytime. You can start your course instantly and you’ll receive your course materials and forum webinar details via email.
Other Parents@Work Courses
→ Preparing for Parental Leave & Staying in Touch
→ Returning to Work & Reconnecting
→ Managing Your Career
Parents@Work courses provide a network of vital support and information to assist working parents to manage work, family and caring needs. These open access learning forums cover each life stage and career transition point an employee will experience on their working parent journey. Executive career coaches deliver the intimate, group-based workshops face-to-face or available online.
Learn more about our Executive Coaches.
To enrol an employee on one of our workshops contact us now.